Integrated Steelmaking Plants since 1977

Danieli Corus has firm roots in the IJmuiden steel plant, where ironmaking started in 1924 and operations quickly developed towards world benchmark for Blast Furnace Ironmaking and BOF Steelmaking.

In 1977, it was decided to initiate an engineering and contracting company, offering services to the global iron and steel industry. In 1999, 50% of the shares in the company were sold to the Italian equipment manufacturer Danieli & C Officine Meccaniche SpA, with the remaining 50% being transferred in 2015.
The Danieli Corus factory in 1977